- South Korea’s Official Website
- Korea’s Festivals – a neat map of Korean holidays and festivals. Very cool (at least to me)
- Galbijim – a wiki for those living, working and traveling in South Korea
- Life in Korea: The culture and language page – click around on this one; it has a lot of interesting information on traveling, news, holidays, etc.
- Hidden Korea – PBS’s website for their documentary on Korea (which you can order), as well as links to more information for each topic they cover
Korean Language Resources:
- KBS World – Let’s Learn Korean – a nice online resource for learning Korean (and a few other languages)
- Sogang Korean Program – a website set up by Sogang University, with lessons organized into levels and no romanization (so you actually read the hangul)
- Korean Grammar Online Database – a grammar resource – for more advanced students!
- Live Mocha – a social networking site dedicated to teaching you languages like Korean!
- Quizlet – a general language learning online program using virtual flashcards
- Foreign Adventures in South Korea – this blog is a compilation of websites for foreign visitors and workers in South Korea – it has A LOT of other links (including one to a list of Korean blogs)
- The Korean Blog List – as the name indicates, a list of blogs, by Non-Koreans/Koreans in/not in Korean. Guess which blog is now on there? (This one!) Check it out. There’s a lot to see.
- Strange Lands – a neat, ESL travel/ language learning blog compendium. Lots of links to many other sites, especially for learning languages.
- Sonali’s Oversees Journey, Unfiltered – the blog of one of my training buddies, who was working in Anyang City
- A SISTUH’S SEOUL – the blog of one of my training buddies, who was working in Anyang City
- The Real World: Korea – the blog of one of my training buddies, who was working in Daejeon